- I help learning app developers and course providers develop more interactive, learner-centred and effective products and learning content based on sound learning principles.
- I can review your app or content and make suggestions about how to make best use of the pedagogical affordances and features of the technology you are using.
- I can help you with a pedagogically sound integration of EdTech solutions in blended, flipped, online or mobile language courses.
- I carry out literature research and write articles and blog posts related to EdTech, particularly in the field of language learning.
I only work on digital projects.
- I can conduct a high-level review of your course, checking that content, activities and assessment align with the course objectives and lessons aims, and that the activity types are suitable for the target audience and platform used. This is where my background and experience with educational technology and my teaching experience is very helpful.
- I content edit, copy edit and proofread learner or teacher-facing content, articles, or research reports.
- I can work on agile course development projects using many different kinds of authoring tools and team communication platforms.
- I can help you develop EAP and ESP courses for blended, flipped, online or mobile learning.
- I have taught EAP pre-sessional courses at UK universities every year since 2011, and also various other ESP courses, which give me insights into the typical issues that international learners and adult learners face and what they need help with.
- I have taught in physical classrooms, online, in virtual environments and blended formats.
- I can support you in training your teachers so they are confident and motivated to use technology in their teaching.
- I can help you create teacher training materials and online or mobile training courses.